ECLIPSE LV Series
The "ECLIPSE LV" series, which corresponds to various observation methods by enabling the selection of stands according to the observation method / purpose,
We've evolved with new optics and new features.
You can choose the electric type / manual type depending on the application.
The LV150N is an established microscope that can be observed with reflective light.
LV 150N Stage
- STROKE SIZE: 75 x 50 mm (3" x 2")
- STROKE SIZE: 150 x 100 mm (6" x 4")
- STROKE SIZE: 150 x 150 mm (6" x 6")
- High NA and long operating distance
- Various lenses of 1x, 2.5x, 5x, 10x, 20x, 50x, 100x, 150x
- Improvement of chromatic aberration correction
A variety of convenient features
- Visual observation and image observation through light transition
- Explicit/Alusita Transition
- Fluorescence observation via rotating lever
- Contrast adjustment via aperture
- Simple polarization observation through the photon and polarizer filter
- Observation of differential interference through DIC filter
- Color correction and transmission volume adjustment via NCB/ND filter
Support for a variety of observations